|Hookah Smoking Instructions
1. Fill the base with ice cold water until it reaches the neck.
2. Place the base grommet on the top of the base. Tightly insert the center stem into the base.
3. Place the hose grommet onto the end of the hose. Tightly insert the hose into the side socket of the center stem.
4. Snap the tray onto the top.
5. Measure 1½ teaspoons of tobacco. Use your fingers to break up the tobacco as finely as possible.
6. Place the bowl grommet inside the bowl and set it on top of the tray.
7. Evenly place the tobacco into the bowl, packing it lightly.
8. Cover the top of the bowl with its screen and tightly secure it to the tray and center stem. You may also use aluminum foil to cover the bowl – just poke small holes in a circular fashion so the air can escape.
9. Use tongs to hold and light a piece of coal. Position the coal on top of the screen.
10. Take the hose and sit back, relax and enjoy the new chill!
- Mark a line on your base so you can easily fill it with the perfect amount of water.
- Change your water each time you enjoy your hookah for a smoother experience.
- Wanna Make O's?... After taking a pull of some sweet Shisha open your jaw and mouth wide , while cupping your lips around your teeth. Then fold your tounge back on a 90 degree angle pointing torwards the middle of the roof of your mouth, slightly breath out and snap your jaw partially closed.
- Flying Hookah Bubbles Take a paper towel or toilet paper cardboard roll, fill a cup with water and soap...mix well...dip the cardboard end into the cup of soap, smoke the hookah, the exhale through cardbaord roll, squeeze the end to release the bubble. Totally crazy when you're smoking the Mini Night Light!
- Customize Your Hookah Smoke The size and amount of holes made in the tinfoil (which is shiney side down) can make your hookah softer(small holes) or heavier(larger holes).